Formula 1 transportation plans and guidelines- Are you aware of them?
Last time we talked about the routes around the COTA which you will use once you are in Austin Texas for formula 1, now we will focus on the plan realized to facilitate the transportation to and from the field and the guidelines that you will have to adhere to.
The long awaited day is almost here, soon or later Austin expects throngs of formula 1 fans to congest the streets and the fields of the thrilling event. Transport is the major thing that should come into your mind once you will be in Austin Texas for F1 events. There are various methods that you can use to access the circuit; I know some will prefer the private comfortable means, public buses, limousines, choppers, bicycles and even walking to the fields.
The question which remains important is: Are you aware of the just realized guidelines on how you will access the fields safely? Are you sure about the plan which has been established to facilitate transport in the just approaching event?
The department of transport and other relevant authorities has just realized a plan which will be implemented for transportation not only for the formula 1 event in Texas but also other games throughout the globe. Definitely congestion is one of the difficulties that is expected in Austin Texas during the coming great weekend, What has been done to ease this?
The charted shuttles is the first plan which has been realized to enable those without onsite parking tickets and generally reduce the number of vehicles around the field. Based on the expected high turn up for Texas formula 1 event just around the corner, guidelines have been realized to assist you enjoy and experience the new touch of the great Austin. Following the guidelines will not only facilitate your transport plans but will also bring order during the great event therefore getting the guidelines at your fingertips remains very important. If you are not aware of these guidelines then join me in this trip!
Here are your guidelines!
- Leave to the formula 1 track earlier to get to the field before the events kick off, be timely so that you can get the shuttles or if using private means to get to your parking space and to the field in time.
- Prohibited items should not be brought to the shuttles as there will be no possible places to store them around the formula 1 entry gates. How do you tell the prohibited items? Kindly pay a visit to www.circuitoftheamericas.com and you will not regret your ignorance!
- If you have an onsite parking you are expected to follow the respective routes indicated in your respective tickets to enter and leave the circuit
- Expect to experience some delays in the following stipulated areas hence a reason of starting your drive to the circuit earlier
- State highway 183,71/290,130
- Interstate highway 35
- 12 Street and Martin Luther king located in Park and Ride area.
Having understood the guidelines is one thing, following them is another thing, so make the right choices and be among the lot which will enjoy the stay in Austin Texas during the thrilling formula 1 extravaganza.